|The help section
At Coachme we try to make your online experience with us as pleasant as possible.
If you cannot find what you are looking for in the help section then please contact us and we will be happy to help.
In this section you will find help in the following areas:
Creating an account
What account should i create?
Coachme offers free account sign up to a variety of users. See below for the description of each account.
What are the benefits of joining?
- Coaches - For members that are sports coaches
- Players - For members that are interested in playing and learning sports
- Referees/Officials - For members that are referees, officials or umpires in sport
- Teams - For members that are part of a team
- Organisations - For members that host sporting events or classes e.g. Leisure centers, schools etc.
There are many benefits of joining coachme, some of which are listed below
How do i create an account?
- Coachme is a FREE service
- Need a Coach, referee or sports team?
Coachme offers members customised profiles that will be available for others to search
- Want to ask members a question?
members can contact and communicate with others through their mail box
- Currently running a sports class or course?
Post a FREE listing advertising a sports class or course
- Need a Coach or Referee?
Post a listing advertising for part-time or full time postions
- Need new players in your team, need a buddy to play sports with or want to sell unused sports equipment? Then post a listing in the classified ads.
There are two ways you can create an account
1. From the drop down menu which appears on most pages, select the "sign up" button.
2. on the home page click sign up here button
How to place and edit adverts
Who can post adverts?
All users have the opportunity to post an advert.
There are 3 types of adverts you can post, Jobs, Courses and Classes and Classified ads.
You can post ads in these sections to:
How do I post an advert?
- Advertise for members to join your class or session
- Advertise an item you may want to sell or buy
- Post an advert looking for a coach or referee
- Advertise a job vacancy within your organisation
- Advertis a class or course that you may be running
There are two ways you can post adverts.
1. From the drop down menu which appears on most pages, select the "Post an ad" button.
2. When you are logged in to your account, you can select the Post a Job/Advert button, and then choose which type of advert you would like to post
How do I edit an advert?
All adverts can be edited once they have been posted. You must be logged in to edit your posted adverts.
Once logged in, go to your profile area and select the "My advert" button. Select the edit button as shown in the image below to edit your advert.
What are the posting rules?
We reserve the right to remove any adverts that we feel are not relevant or any benefit to coachme, if ads have been paid for, in most cases we will refund fees within 1 week
We reserve the right to remove ads without refund if we feel terms & conditions have been broken.
People that consistantly break rules will have there access to the website restricted
Dos & donts
Post in correct category eg: Jobs in Jobs category
Write in english: The website is designed to aid the united kingdom, please use english when writing adverts
Repost the same ads on the same day- one ad per item.
Post a link to another website
No keyword spamming
No offensive/adult language or images - Adverts including such will be removed.
How long do my adverts last?
Adverts placed on the coachme site last for 30 days, after this time has expired you will have the option to repost the advert from the My adverts section of your profile.
How do I report an Advert?
If you think an advert is appropriate or breaking the posting rules you can report this to us.
On all adverts there is a report button which is located in the top right hand corner.
How to create a profile
How do i create my profile?
You can only create a profile which is displayed to other members if you are signed up as a Coach, Referee or Official or a Team.
Once you have registered and verified your email address then you can begin creating your profile, when you sign in to coachme.co.uk you will be taken to your inbox area, here you will see a button my profile, click this and begin creating your profile.
Who needs a profile and why?
There are three types of members that need a profile: Coaches, Referees & Teams.
This gives the users searching for these profiles a clear understanding of who you are.
How do I contact another member?
There are two ways you can contact other users.
1. You can click the envelope symbol on a users profile and send a personal mail
2. You can respond to an advert by clicking the ‘respond to ad’ button.
How can I add members to my favourite list?
If you would like to add users to your favourites list, click the favourites symbol on users profile.
You can view your favourite profiles once you are logged in, just click "My Favourites" button.
How can I feature my profile?
There are two ways to feature your profile and make it stand out from the rest.
1. You can have it featured on the homepage for a selected number of days. Members visiting the coachme.co.uk homepage are more likely to see your profile.
2. You can have your profile appear highlighted first in search results so your profile will is more likely to be looked at.
How to promote your ad
Why should I promote my ad?
Promoting your advert will give it a greater chance of being viewed by other members, there are 3ways in which you can promote your advert.
How do I promote my ad?
- Have a featured ad
Selecting this option, your advert will appear highlighted and stay at the top of the search results for the selected amount of time. Your advert will appear before all others
- Place your advert on the homepage
Selecting this option will place your advert on the homepage for the selected number of days. Adverts on the homepage on average get viewed 3times as much as other ads placed on the site.
- Top Priority
Your advert will carry the top priority icon, this lets other users know that your advert is urgent and makes it stand out from other adverts in the search results.
When you create your advert, you will have the option of selecting promotional options.
Don't worry if you forget to select an option as you will have another chance before your advert goes live.
Searching the site
How do I search on coachme?
There are six search options on coachme these are:
You can choose which option you want by selecting it from the bar on the top of most page.
- Find a coach
- Find a team
- Find a ref/official
- Find a sports job
- Find a sports class
- Classified ads
Your selected choice will appear pink.